'Fast 8' Enlists Scott Eastwood

AP

The actor will join fellow newcomer Charlize Theron in the franchise film.

Scott Eastwood has joined the cast of F. Gary Gray's Fast and Furious 8.

Eastwood is joining newcomer Charlize Theron, who will play the film's villain. The Universal film will see the return of Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibson. F. 

"Now I can’t say too much, but I get to play a new character who operates under Kurt Russell in the movie, which is incredible, because Kurt was a total childhood hero of mine growing up. Very much looking forward to learning a thing or two from such an original and cool guy," Eastwood wrote on Instagram on Monday. 

Fast and Furious 8 is set for release April 14, 2017.

Eastwood has lined up multiple high profile projects in recent years, starring in The Longest Ride and Fury. He’ll appear in Warner Bros.’ Suicide Squad, Oliver Stone’s Snowdenwith Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ben Affleck’sLive by Night. 

He’s repped by UTA and Joanne Horowitz Management.

 

It's hard to put into words how excited I am for the next Fast & Furious. To me, the series is so much more than just a franchise. It’s a legacy. These great actors who have been in it together for so long have become a family. I absolutely can’t wait to join it. Now I can’t say too much, but I get to play a new character who operates under Kurt Russell in the movie, which is incredible, because Kurt was a total childhood hero of mine growing up. Very much looking forward to learning a thing or two from such an original and cool guy. Paul was a close friend of mine. We surfed together, traveled together, and he was a huge role model and influencing figure in my life when I was younger. He still is. He was an older brother to me. For me to be able to add to the F&F story, Paul’s story, and the FAST family is like a dream come true. Gary Gray and Neal Moritz - I can’t wait to get started and dive in. Vin - thank you for the support and the insight. Paul - I am going to make you proud. #F8

Thanks for reading my news about 'Fast 8' Enlists Scott Eastwood at my blog GETPCGAMESET if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :