SCR Pro Gets Banned from Google Play Store

Iwo Banas https://plus.google.com/113062314376819180136/posts/hjXEobeMVQv
said 

SCR Pro got suspended and my Developer Account got terminated

In the email from Google Play I got the following information as the reason for susspension: "Violation of the dangerous products provision of the Content Policy and sections 4.3 and 4.4 of the Developer Distribution Agreement." They haven't provided any details regarding the substance of alleged violation.

Apparently the recent Google Play blog post "Developers now have more insight into why apps are rejected or suspended, and they can easily fix and resubmit their apps for minor policy violations." is just a marketing hype.

After some digging I found the following post on XDA which says that apps no longer can modify SELinux enforcing state. Apparently some developers got warnings about this issue and had two weeks to fix it. I wasn't that lucky :-(

SCR Screen Recorder root switches SELinux to permissive mode during recording as the workaround for couple bugs but it's by no mean the crucial feature of SCR. If I know that it's now considered forbidden I would have removed it.

At the moment I'm appealing and trying to restore my account.
I hope that it'll succeed so I'm not distributing APK.

In case it fails, rest assured that I'll find some way to distribute SCR Screen Recorder and that the ones who already purchased SCR Pro won't have to pay for it again.

I'm sorry that for disruptions but with this level of communication with Google Play that's best I can do!

Thanks for reading my news about SCR Pro Gets Banned from Google Play Store at my blog GETPCGAMESET if you want too share this article, please put the resource, and if you think this article is very usefully dont forget to bookmark this site with CTRL + D on your keyboard to web browser.

New and Hot Article's :